Notice of AGM 2019
THE ROYAL YACHT CLUB OF TASMANIA
A.C.N. 009 585 059 A.B.N. 27 009 585 059
NOTICE TO MEMBERS
138th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 138th Annual General Meeting of The Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania will be held at the Clubhouse, Marieville Esplanade on Wednesday, the 24th day of July Two Thousand and Nineteen at 6.00pm.
- To confirm the Minutes of the 137th Annual General Meeting held on the 18th day of July Two Thousand and Eighteen.
- To receive and adopt the Annual Report and Annual Accounts for the twelve months ended the 30th day of April Two Thousand and Nineteen.
- To declare the appointment of Board Members.
- To elect the Auditor for the ensuing year.
- Acknowledgement of 50 Year Membership.
- A Financial Member entitled to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting, is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote instead of the Member at the Annual General Meeting.
- The Proxy must be a Financial Member.
- The instrument appointing a proxy shall be deposited at the Club Office not less than Forty-Eight (48) hours before the start of the Annual General Meeting.
RETIRING FLAG OFFICERS AND BOARD MEMBERS
Commodore Tracy Matthews, Vice Commodore Stephen McCullum, Rear Commodore Richard Bevan retire but are eligible for re-election to any position for which they are nominated.
Two (2) Board Members: Messrs Michael Cooper and Geoff Wells, retire but are eligible for re-election to any position for which they may be nominated.
NOMINATIONS AND ELECTIONS
The following nominations have been received:
(a) Commodore Tracy Matthews
(b) Vice Commodore Richard Bevan
(c) Rear Commodore Ross Mannering
(d) Board (4 Vacancies for 2 years)
- E. P Fader 2. L. Harris 3. P. Jackman 4. P. J McCartney 5. D. Stephenson
The Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania
5th July 2019