Notice of AGM 2017
THE ROYAL YACHT CLUB OF TASMANIA
A.C.N. 009 585 059 A.B.N. 27 009 585 059
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 136th Annual General Meeting of The Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania will be held at the Clubhouse, Marieville Esplanade on Wednesday, the 19th day of July Two Thousand and seventeen at 6.00pm.
- To confirm the Minutes of the 135th Annual General Meeting held on the 20th day of July Two Thousand and Sixteen.
- To receive and adopt the Annual Report and Annual Accounts for the twelve months ended the 30th day of April Two Thousand and seventeen.
- To declare the result of the ballot for election of Board Members.
- To elect the Auditor for the ensuing year.
- Acknowledgement of 50 Year Membership.
- A Financial Member entitled to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting, is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote instead of the Member at the Annual General Meeting.
- The Proxy must be a Financial Member.
- The instrument appointing a proxy shall be deposited at the Club Office not less than Forty Eight (48) hours before the start of the Annual General Meeting.
A Financial Member may vote TrueVote. All Members with email will receive an email from TrueVote when voting begins. This method will close 12 Noon on Tuesday, 18th July 2017