Motor Boat Licence

In Tasmania, a motorboat licence is required to operate a vessel 4hp or more (except for a hire and drive vessel).

The RYCT is an accredited provider of the MAST Motor Boat Licence which is valid for a three year period (pro-rata) and all licences have a common expiry date.

For More information please contact Michael Vincent:

As a result of COVID-19 restrictions, MAST has introduced a revised process for recreational boaters to complete the theory and practical training to achieve a Tasmanian Motor Boat Licence.


12th Jan 21 (5:30-9:30pm) – Click HERE to book

19th Jan 21 (5:30-9:30pm) – Click HERE to book

25th Jan 21 (5:30-9:30pm) – Click HERE to book

2nd Feb 21 (5:30-9:30pm) – Click HERE to book