PRELIMINARY NOTICE OF 140th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Preliminary notice is hereby given that the 140th Annual General Meeting of The Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania will be held at the Clubhouse on Wednesday, 28th day of July Two Thousand and Twenty One at 6.00pm as follows;
- 4.45pm Registration for AGM opens
- 5.45pm 50-year Membership Presentation
- 6.00pm AGM commences
The business of the meeting shall include:
- Confirmation of Minutes from the 139th Annual General Meeting held on 30th September 2020
- Presentation of the Annual Report, Statement of Accounts, Balance Sheet, and the Auditors Report
- Declaration of any ballots for elections
- Appointment and re-engagement of Auditors for the 2021/2022 financial year
- Winding up of the RYCT Trust
- Other business
Should any Member desire to have any matter included in the Agenda of the Annual General Meeting, the Member shall give written notice thereof to the Company Secretary not less than thirty (30) days prior to the meeting
Nomination of Commodore, Vice Commodore, Rear Commodore and Five (5) Board Members shall be made on the appropriate form that shall be available from the Company Secretary on and after Thursday 3rd June 2021. Such nomination forms shall be lodged with the Company Secretary, together with a passport sized photo, by Noon on Friday 25th June 2021.
According to the Club’s constitution to be eligible to vote in the ballot and at the Annual General Meeting you must be a financial member and in one of the eligible membership categories (Senior, Life, Fifty Year, Perennial, Veteran, Country, Intermediate).
NOTE: the ballot will close 12 Noon Monday 26th July 2021.
Please note: the 140 Annual Report will be available from reception, posted on request and on the RYCT Website prior to the AGM. www.ryct.org.au