Notice of AGM 2020
THE ROYAL YACHT CLUB OF TASMANIA
A.C.N. 009 585 059 A.B.N. 27 009 585 059
NOTICE TO MEMBERS
139th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 139th Annual General Meeting of The Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania will be held at the Clubhouse on Wednesday, 30th day of September Two Thousand and Twenty at 6.00pm.
1. Confirmation of Minutes from the 138th Annual General Meeting held on 24th July 2019.
2. Presentation of the Annual Report, Statement of Accounts, Balance Sheet and the Auditors Report for the year ended 30 April 2020.
3. Appointment of Auditors.
4. Nomination of Life Membership – Past Commodore D C Calvert.
5. Acknowledgement of 50-year membership.
6. Declaration of any ballots for elections.
7. Other General Business
7.1 Marina Liveaboard Policy.
7.2 Club Laundry Facilities
1. A financial Member entitled to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote instead of the Member at the Annual General Meeting.
2. The Proxy must be a Financial Member.
3. The instrument appointing a proxy shall be deposited at the Club Office not less that forty-eight (48) hours before the start of the Annual General Meeting.
RETIRING FLAG OFFICERS AND BOARD MEMBERS
Commodore Tracy Matthews, Vice Commodore Richard Bevan, Rear Commodore Ross Mannering retire but are eligible for re-election to any position for which they are nominated.
Four (4) Board Members: Messrs Tony Cowley, Will Logan, Peter Martin and Neil Shephard, retire but are eligible for re-election to any position for which they may be nominated.
NOMINATIONS AND ELECTIONS
The following nominations have been received:
(a) Commodore Richard Bevan
(b) Vice Commodore Ross Mannering
(c) Rear Commodore Phil Jackman
(d) Board (4 Vacancies for 2 years). Tony Cowley
The Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania
7th September 2020