Bistro Reopening – Stage 2
The Premier has announced that Stage 2 restrictions will be brought forward from 3pm on Friday, 5 June 2020.
What does this mean to The Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania:
- We are permitted to have a MAXIMUM of 40 seated guests in the Club at any one time.
- This will now include sitting inside for coffees from our 10:00am opening time.
- We will no longer have seating times for Bistro dining during our lunch services and will revert to our regular 12-2pm service Tuesday to Friday – we will still be closed on the weekends and Mondays for lunch until further notice.
- Wednesday and Friday evenings WILL have seating times until at least Stage Three in the lifting of restrictions – 5:30-7:00pm and 7:00-8:30pm. Please make your booking so we can keep control of numbers.
- Our current Bistro Menu will remain in place until the end of this week; we will then bring in our completely new Bistro Menu for service next week.
- Our Dine At Home meals will conclude this weekend with our last orders being taken on Saturday for Sunday pick up – thank you all so much for your support of this initiative.
- Stage Two will now also include drinks without dining – however please note that Wednesday and Friday evenings WILL REQUIRE bookings even for drinking tables so that we can ensure we can comply with our maximum capacity.
- Our Monday and Tuesday Happy Hour will now be from 5:00-6:00pm.
- Our opening and closing times remain unchanged, so please see the website and signage around the Club for confirmation. We are also closed on Monday 8th of June for the Queen’s birthday public holiday.
We thank you for your understanding while we are adapting to these new requirements, but most importantly we are very much looking forward to see you again at our Clubhouse.